Dr. Jeff Bennert Ph.D., C.T.N.
He has co-authored several books, lectures internationally, and has been placed on advisory boards of several health and wellness companies. Dr. Jeff, combined with our creative team, possess the knowledge and expertise required to ensure we continue to grow as innovators in the air purification industry. Dr. Bennert has been working with Dr. Ghosh for the last five years studying the reduction of aeroallergens and allergic rhinitis using air purifiers and they have published more than 10 articles jointly.
Articles Published by Dr. Jeff
- Air and Water Chemistry for Kids
- Birds in the Air: Identifying Birds in Flight
- Clean Air and Lungs: The Dangers of Teen Smoking
- Damaging Air Winds: Kids Guide to Tornadoes
- Don’t Breathe That Air – Family Fire Safety Guide
- Indoor Air Pollution and Potential Health Issues
- Keeping The Air Clean: A Guide to Air Pollution
- Monitoring Home Air: Important Guide to Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Pollution in the Air: A Guide to Smog
- The Air Up There: How To Avoid Altitude Sickness
- The Health Effects of Air Conditioning
- Your Guide to Indoor Air Quality and Your Health