With a frigid winter underway, it’s time to think about holiday activities to keep your children busy. The team at Air Oasis would like to remind you that while it’s fun to play out in the snow, your kids are susceptible to catching the common cold or other germs lurking around the frosty, winter air. To keep kids healthy and germ-free this holiday season try a few of these germ-free activities:
- Coffee Filter Snowflake Blizzard: Bring the blizzard indoors by making snowflakes out of coffee filters. To take it a step further, string them together for a decorative snowflake garland!
- Indoor Ice Skating: Don’t worry about shoveling the driveway to take the kids to the ice rink, instead try indoor ice-skating. All you need is carpet and wax paper!
- Indoor Snowman: Don’t leave poor Frosty out in the cold! Bring the friendly snowman inside with this fun, DIY project!
- Hot Cocoa Santas: Who doesn’t love a warm cup of hot cocoa during the holidays? Have fun making hot cocoa Santas with the kids. This can even turn into a fun gift idea for friends and family!
- Do-It-Yourself Christmas Ornaments: Instead of dusting off Christmas ornaments this year, try crafting new ones? These easy, DIY Christmas ornaments make for memories that will last a lifetime.
- Gingerbread House Party: Have a Gingerbread house decorating party for the kids and their friends. To really get the kids in the holiday spirit play some Christmas music!
- Do-It-Yourself Snow Globe: Make snow globe with keepsakes or photos to display during the holidays. Not only do these serve as great family keepsakes, but they allow you to look at the snow all year long.
The holidays are supposed to be a cheerful time of year, don’t let sickness bring down your holiday spirit. At Air Oasis, we want to make sure your home stays germ-free all year long, so we have created the Air Angel for parents just like you! Be sure to add the Air Angel to your Christmas list this year: http://www.airoasis.com/shop/air-angel.