Halloween is just around the corner, and trick-or-treaters are getting their costumes ready. While Halloween can be a fun and festive time for your family, it is important to keep your child’s safety in mind. The team at Air Oasis understands how important it is to have a germ-free Halloween. We encourage you and your family to follow these guidelines to ensure that your children have a healthy and enjoyable, trick-or-treating experience.
- Wash your hands before handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.
- In order to prevent spreading germs to others, avoid trick-or-treating if your child has had a fever in the past 24 hours, or is displaying any signs of illness.
- Discourage your child from trying on masks from other children’s costumes.
- Examine all of your child’s Halloween treats, and look for any signs of tampering.
- Have your child wash his or her hands after trick-or-treating and before eating any Halloween treats.
- Keep hand sanitizer handy for when hand-washing with soap and water isn’t possible.
While Halloween only comes once a year, it is important to keep your family germ-free all year long! And, the Air Angel, a mobile air sanifier that purifies and sanitizes the air and surfaces in rooms up to 250 square feet, can help keep your little monsters healthy through out the rest of the year. To learn more about the Air Angel, visit: http://www.airoasis.com/airangel.