Celebrate Family Health & Fitness Day
Last Updated on March 2, 2021
National Family Health and Fitness Day serves as a day to promote family involvement in physical activity and healthy living. The team at Air Oasis is dedicated to helping family’s think of new innovative ways to promote a healthier life. In honor of National Family Health and Fitness Day, we’ve created a list of activities to get your family up and moving:
- Compete in an obstacle course: Obstacle courses are a great way to get physical with the whole family. They can be easily set up anywhere, whether it’s in your backyard or at the park. Be creative, and use everyday household items like chairs, buckets, hoses, rope and tires to create your obstacle course.
- Go on a hike: There’s nothing like exploring the great outdoors with the family. Be sure to pack the essentials, such as water, sunscreen, insect repellent and healthy snacks.
- Try out indoor rock climbing: It’s time to get the kids off the couch and put that energy elsewhere! Indoor rock climbing is a great way to give your whole family a workout.
- Ride a bicycle: Do you remember the first time you got on a bike? Relive the memories with the whole family. Spend the day biking around town or head to the nearest bike path.
- Go to the park: Check out the local parks near you and get the family ready for a day of fun. Parks are filled with things to do: soccer, football, softball and more.
At Air Oasis, we understand that there is more to living a healthier life than just cleaner air. Keep your family engaged on National Family Health and Fitness day and all year long!