Air Oasis Product Warranty
We proudly manufacture the highest quality products and test each unit individually before it leaves our facility.
Air Oasis is pleased to offer the following warranties:
Register Your Product
The Air Oasis warranty has the following requirements:
- The Air Oasis warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only when the product has been used under normal operating conditions and it has been properly maintained.
- This Air Oasis excludes accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, the use of voltages other than indicated for our products.
- Product Registration on this page is strongly encouraged. Proof of purchase may be required.
- Filters and parts intended for regular replacement are not warrantied.
- Filter and AHPCO® Cell replacements have occurred as recommended in accordance with the owner's manual.
- Warrantied products may be replaced with new or refurbished units of the same or similar model.
- Customers submitting warranty claims outside the United States are required to ship the product to Air Oasis for examination at the customer’s expense.
- Whole-House air purifiers must be installed by a licensed contractor.
- The warranty is non-transferable.
- Air Oasis does not authorize any person or representative to assume or grant a warranty obligation not listed above with the resale of this product.
- The limited lifetime warranty and five-year warranty is valid only for products sold by Air Oasis or an authorized reseller.
Note: A warranty deductible of $90 applies for products owned greater than one year.
Submit Warranty Claim Request
Domestic Warranty Claims: Air Oasis covers shipping fees both ways. A pre-paid shipping label will be emailed upon approval of your domestic warranty claim.
International Warranty Claims: Shipping fees TO Air Oasis are the responsibility of the customer; Shipping fees back to the customer for products replaced under warranty are covered by Air Oasis.