Consumers Guide to Indoor Air Quality and Testing
People have just a few needs in order to survive. These basic needs include food, water and the air that we breathe. But, it’s not just the availability of air that is needed, it is also the need for healthy air to breathe. This is especially true in your home or business.
The need to be aware of the quality of your indoor air is very important. Today we need to be concerned with breathing mold, radon, carbon monoxide and other potentially hazardous materials that are in our air systems. It is very important that your heating and air conditioning units be tested and maintained in order to avoid breathing things that could be harmful.
If the quality of your indoor air continues to deteriorate and you breathe harmful elements, this could create health problems. Medical conditions such as Asthma, Allergies and other breathing conditions can be a result of breathing bad air. So, to help identify potential hidden hazards in your air, we have put together the following information. We hope this helps you keep safe at your home or place of work.
Healthy Indoor Air
- Healthy Air
- Healthy Indoor Air
- Importance of Healthy Air
- Indoor Air Quality
- Healthy Indoor Air Information
- Indoor Air Quality and Healthy Homes
Causes of Unhealthy Indoor Air
- Indoor Air Pollution
- Household Air Pollution
- Indoor Air Pollutants
- Sources of Common Indoor Air Pollution
- Indoor Air Pollutants
- Indoor Air Pollutant Examples
Health Concerns of Poor Indoor Air
- Health Effects of Indoor Pollution
- Respiratory Health Effects of Poor Indoor Air
- Air Health and Safety Concerns
- Indoor Air Pollution and Health
- The Effects of Indoor Air Quality
- Symptoms of Poor Air Quality
Testing for Indoor Air Quality
- Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
- When You Should Test Your Indoor Air?
- Indoor Air Quality FAQ’s
- Information on Testing for Air Quality
Treating Poor Indoor Air
- Ways to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Improving Indoor Air Quality in the Home
- Improving Indoor Air Quality at Work
- Indoor Air Quality and Allergies
- Air Pollution and Respiratory Health
- Resources on Indoor Air Pollution and Air Quality
- Indoor Air Quality Resource Guide
- IAQ Resources
- Indoor Air Quality Resources
If this information was helpful, please feel free to share it with others, so that they too can be breathing safe air.