Potential Health Issues of Indoor Air Pollution
In our everyday life we encounter a wide variety of contaminants in the environment that can be hazardous to both humans and animals. Many environmental issues are created naturally and really can’t be avoided. However, several others are man-made and can be avoided or controlled by people. These are usually described as the causes of indoor air pollution.
Indoor air pollution is one of the most common causes of environmental illnesses among people. On a daily basis people deal with indoor pollutants that come from cooking and heating systems. They can be in the form of tobacco smoke, radon, carbon monoxide, asbestos and a variety of other dangers to a person’s health. These are all problems which need to be addressed in order to live a healthy life in any home or business.
The problems associated with indoor air pollution can be serious if they go on unchecked. Serious health issues such as Pneumonia, Heart Disease, Lung Cancer and Stroke, to name a few, can all arise from unhealthy air in the home or workplace. These are all serious health concerns that need to be checked as soon as possible.
Learning about indoor air pollution is one of the main keys to preventing it from being a problem. To help educate consumers about these potential problem areas, we have collected a number of helpful websites. All of these have information about indoor air pollution, including the causes, pollutants and some ways we can prevent indoor air pollution from being a serious health issue.
Which Air Purifier is
Right For You?
Which Air Purifier is Right For You?
- Indoor Air Pollution Information
- Household Indoor Air Pollution Definition
- Household Air Pollution
- Effects of Indoor Air Pollution on Human Health
- What is Indoor Air Quality?
- Indoor Air Pollution Issues
- Introduction to Indoor Air Quality
- Seven Common Sources of Indoor Air Pollution
- Indoor Air Pollution Sources
- Indoor Air Pollutants and Toxic Materials
- Causes and Sources of Indoor Pollution
- Lung Association Indoor Air Quality Information
- Office Air Quality
- Overview of Indoor Pollution Education
- Household Air Pollution and Health
- Respiratory Heath Effects
- Health and Economic Well Being
- Dangers of Indoor Air Pollution
- Ways to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Cleaning to Reduce Pollutants
- A Guide to Inside Air
- Air Quality at Home and at Work
We hope this information has been helpful. Please share this information with others who may need to learn about the health problems of indoor air pollution.