Air Oasis Product Performance Results
Studies conducted by Dr. Nabarun Ghosh at West Texas A&M University.
Case Study Results & Notes
- Case Study 1: A cheese factory in Italy recently saw reductions of bacteria (91.67%), molds & yeast (67.18%) in the air, and bacteria (70.27%), molds (92.13%) and yeast (94.57%) on cheese surfaces.
- Case Study 2: A multi-billion dollar Meat Processor recently conducted a test which found 30% reductions of Aerobic Colony Count (ACC) on hard to reach raw meat surfaces (femur, aitch bone, etc.), and 69- 90% on easier to reach raw meat surfaces.
- Case Study 3: A Grocery chain with over 150 locations found that Air Oasis proved to be far more effective than only using bleach, with 99.99% reductions of bacteria on all 5 tested surfaces.
- Case Study 4: CMA’s Multi-Containment Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Report: Over the course of 3 hours, the Nano Induct maintained a 0.000 ppmv of O3 while dramatically reducing Total Bacteria Count (TBC) by 82.7%, Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) by greater than 99%, formaldehyde (HCHO) by 98.5%, Respiratory Suspended Particulate (RSP) by 35.5%, Ammonia (NH3) by 73.3%, and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) by greater than 97%.
- Case Study 5: Acoustics and Air Testing Laboratory’s HCHO and TVOC Miramar Shopping Center (Hong Kong) test: Air Oasis reduced HCHO by 44% and TVOC by 54% qualifying for “excellent” IAQ classification.
- Case Study 6: Coulter Animal Hospital Mold Reduction Study: West Texas A&M University conducted a study which showed 65.71% reduction in mold growth on the petri-dishes and 68.1% reduction in bacterial concentration (majority conidia and hyphae from Alternaria, spores from Dreschlera, Cladosporium and Stachybotrys chartarum).
- Case Study 7: LAWN Environmental Protection Ltd’s analysis of IAQ of Buses: Air samples after using Air Oasis now qualified for Excellent Air Quality for HCHO (46-77.5% reductions) and TVOC (66-82% reductions). Bacteria control was Excellent prior to the trial but still saw 22% reductions.